Think Spring (New Students)
You are always welcome to take classes here at the Mount — even if you don’t plan to get a degree or certificate. We are open to everyone. Spring is a great time to join us since we offer an accelerated 7-week term starting March 25, 2019. Most of our 7-week courses are held at our convenient campus in Leominster.
Check out some 7 week long classes:
- Managerial Accounting: 5:15 – 7:55PM at Leominster Campus – Mon. & Weds.
- Marketing: 5:15-7:55PM at Leominster Campus – Mon. & Weds.
- Topics in Mathematics: 1:00-3:40PM at Leominster Campus – Mon. & Weds.
- Introduction to Psychology: 1:oo -3:40PM at Leominster Campus- Mon. & Weds.
- Topics in Mathematics: 1:00 pm-3:40PM at Leominster Campus – Mon. & Weds.
- Criminal Law: 5:15-7:55PM at Leominster Campus – Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Speech: 5:15-7:55PM at Leominster Campus – Tuesdays & Thursdays
You’re on Your Way to May (Continuing Students)
Even if you didn’t take a class in January, you can pick up a class in March. You’ll earn some credits and be done by May with plenty of time to enjoy the summer. You can register yourself for classes through iConnect by accessing Degree Works. If you’d like to talk with an advisor, you can reach out via email or Facebook to make an appointment.