Online Learning with MWCC
Online Learning allows you to learn at any time, any place, and at your own pace, within the schedule set up by your instructor. It’s up to you! If you’re pursuing an associate degree or certificate, you can mix and match various online learning options with your traditional courses for maximum flexibility.
100% Online Programs*
- Business Administration Degree (BA)
- Business Administration Career Degree (BAC)
- Business Administration-Accounting Concentration (BACA)
- Business Administration Certificate
- Accounting/Bookkeeping Certificate
- Fire Science (FS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS)
- IT Support Specialist Certificate (ITC)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Degree (LAS)
- Legal Studies Degree (LAW)
- Paralegal Certificate (LAWC)
- Software Support Certificate (SWC)
*2018–2019 academic year
These courses cover the same competencies and expectations as courses offered at MWCC’s campuses. The difference between traditional and online learning is in the delivery—the learner and the sources of instruction are separated by time and/or distance. Even though you will be working online, you will have a real instructor, classmates, a syllabus, assignments, deadlines, regular feedback and class discussion, and exams.
Get or reset your Blackboard and Gmail login and password by logging into iConnect.