MWCC recognizes the need for the continued growth of students in a manner that builds on past learning experience and eliminates unnecessary duplication of instruction. Articulation agreements allow for high school students to enroll at MWCC and be awarded credits for work completed at the high school level.
Linda Velez Scullane
Assistant Director of Articulation and Curriculum Pathways
Email Linda Scullane
Active High School Articulation Agreements
- Assabet Valley Regional Technical
- Clinton High School
- ConVal Regional High School
- Fitchburg High School
- Leominster CTEi
- Lunenburg High School
- Monty Tech
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School
- Wachusett Regional High School
- Worcester Technical High School
Mount Wachusett Community College adheres to the Chapter 74 State-wide Articulation Agreements.