Discover the many benefits available to Mount Wachusett Community College employees. The list below represents just a few of the perks we offer to faculty and staff. If you would like further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Art Department Sponsored Events
- Student art exhibitions
- East Wing Gallery Receptions
Follett Campus Bookstore
Dining at MWCC
Extensive menu of hot, cold and/or healthy food selections. Dine in the South Café, the North Café, or the faculty lounge.
- Community Leadership Council
- Diversity Committee
- Partnership for Latino Success
- Minority Coalition
- Special events such as New Employee Orientation, Support Staff Appreciation Luncheon and Employee Service Awards.
- Professional Development Workshops
- Wellness Workshops
- Personal Enrichment Classes
- Deliberative Dialogue Forums
- Diversity events
Mount Fitness on the grounds of MWCC
Substantial employee membership discounts. Full selection of cardio equipment, gymnasium, nursery, racquetball, pool, weight room, group fitness classes, tanning, massage and personal training is available.
Visit the Library Website
The College’s library consists of a cutting-edge facility for research, teaching and learning by centralizing academic support services. It provides traditional and electronic resources, including:
- 80 subject-specific Academic databases
- Collection of approximately 40,000 volumes
- Interlibrary Loan services
- Access to professional periodicals
- Digital resources including Films on Demand and E-Books
Individual payroll information can now be accessed via a secure online application.
Theatre at the Mount
Workplace Wellness Program
A variety of fitness incentive programs offered throughout the academic year. Incentive opportunities include Weekly Meditation and Guided Imagery, Holiday Mini Weight loss (or no weight gain) challenge, and free blood pressure screenings to name a few. Programs are based on a points system and focus on tracking healthy activities. The Healthy Behaviors program culminates in a raffle drawing of three cash prizes totaling $1,000. Annual Wellness Fair held in March is followed by a week of wellness including health screenings, wellness related educational workshops and fitness classes, chair massages, health products sampling and deliberative dialogue forums. Workplace Wellness Program