Mount Wachusett Community College’s is always lively with social gatherings and events! The Student Life office makes sure that there are plenty of opportunities for students of all walks-of-life and interests to get involved, make friends, and have fun on campus. Whether it be a film screening, hands-on activity, or a lively game, we encourage all students to participate in the events and activities that might be of interest. participating in activities like these may improve your chances of transferring to another college after graduation, receiving scholarships to pay for college, and improving your career prospects once you’ve finished college.
Common events and activities that you’ll find throughout the year are:
- 30+ student clubs an organizations
- Leadership training and opportunities
- Karaoke nights
- Game shows
- Film screenings
- Hands-on activities (e.g. make your own Mardi Gras mask)
- BBQs and food-related events
- Student Government Association (SGA) elections and meetings
- Volunteer opportunities
Have an Idea or Want to Help Plan Student Life Events?
Join our CATS team! See Kathy Matson in room 151 for details.
Student Life Office: At the Center of It All
The Student Life Office is the central location for all the activities listed above. When in doubt—stop by our office to get helpful information and services on any of the following:
- Student ID Cards
- Club and organization handbooks
- Student Life Calendar: Get Into the Game of Student Life
- Tickets to events sponsored by CATS
- Information on Student Clubs and Organizations
- Nomination papers for Student Government elections
Students with Disabilities…You’re Part of the Plan!
Mount Wachusett Community College is committed to including all students in its programs. If you have a disability and may require accommodation(s) in order to participate fully in any of the Student Life programs, please contact the Student Life staff to discuss your specific needs. If you should require an American Sign Language Interpreter or accessible transportation for an event, a reasonable notification of at least two weeks before the event is required.